We are one church passionately united and focused on reaching the spiritually lost in our community through the Gospel of Jesus.
LOVE GOD: We seek to help you express your love for God through our congregational times of worship. We present biblical and practical teaching, uplifting singing, and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere for you to connect with God. Our goal is for you to experience intimacy with God.
LOVE OTHERS: We seek to help you experience Christian community through small groups we call, "LifeGroups." We believe life-change happens better in circles than in rows. It is in a LifeGroup that our large church becomes small. Neighbors get to know one another. Friendships are formed. Our goal is for you to experience authentic community.
SERVE THE WORLD: We seek to help you to serve, pray, and give through practical ministries that make our community and world a better place. Whether it is helping out in a local school, feeding the homeless in a local soup kitchen, or working in our orphanage in Haiti, our members are selflessly serving the world. Our goal is for you to experience ministry to others.
1. There is only one true God. The eternal Triune God has revealed Himself to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence, or being (1 Timothy 2:5).
2. God desires to have a personal relationship with us and that this only occurs through His Son, Jesus Christ (1 Timothy 2:5-6).
3. We are to obey God and live by His commands (Deuteronomy 13:4).
5. The Bible is God’s Word given to us for daily instruction and is without error (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
6. God sent us a comforter called the Holy Spirit to guide us in our daily walk with Him (John 14:16-17).
7. In worshiping God freely, but with decency and order (1 Corinthians 14:40).
8. Our bodies are the temple of God and should be treated as such (1 Corinthians 3:16-17).
9. We should not engage in activities which would cause others to stumble (Romans 14:19-23).
Missions of the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC):
For a comprehensive statement of our doctrinal beliefs please read The Baptist Faith and Message.
We’d love to hear from you - Please feel free to contact us about any questions you have about becoming a Christian, or tell us about your decision to follow Jesus Christ. Please let us know how we can serve you.