Hey there! If you're new here at Fort Caroline Baptist Church, we want you to feel at home. No matter your background or current situation, just know that FCBC is a safe place, and we’re so glad to have you here.
If you have anything you’d like to share about your experience with us or if you’re looking for ways to get more connected, we would love to hear from you. Fill out the form below to let us know.
Since you're new here, we wanted to make it as easy as possible for you to find the information you're searching for. Here are some quick links to some pages on our website:
- What are upcoming events? fcbc.life/happening
- How do I listen to past sermons? fcbc.life/sermons
- What are my Next Steps? (Learn more about Jesus, get baptized, church membership) fcbc.life/nextsteps
- What's available for my Kids? fcbc.life/nextgen
- How do I volunteer? fcbc.life/volunteer
- How do I give to Fort Caroline? fcbc.life/giving
(Don't see something on this list that you're wondering about? You can 'search' our website with the magnifying glass at the top of the page)