Love God, love others, and serve the world.
We seek to help you express your love for God through our congregational times of worship. We present biblical and practical teaching, uplifting singing, and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere for you to connect with God. Our goal is for you to experience intimacy with God.
We seek to help you experience Christian community through small groups we call, "LifeGroups." We believe life-change happens better in circles than in rows. It is in a LifeGroup that our large church becomes small. Neighbors get to know one another. Friendships are formed. Our goal is for you to experience authentic community.
We seek to help you to serve, pray, and give through practical ministries that make our community and world a better place. Whether it is helping out in a local school, feeding the homeless in a local soup kitchen, or working in our orphanage in Haiti, our members are selflessly serving the world. Our goal is for you to experience ministry to others.
Lordship of Christ: We believe that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church and as such He deserves first place in all things. We surrender ourselves to His will for the glory of God. (Eph 1:22-23; Acts 2:36; Col 1:18).
Bible-Centered Preaching and Teaching: We believe that the primary source for all teaching and preaching is the Scriptures, which are inspired by God, without error and are used in all age areas to teach, rebuke correct and train in righteousness. (2 Tim 3:16).
Family: We support the spiritual nurture of the family as one of God’s dynamic means to perpetuate the Christian faith (2 Tim 1:5).
Praise and Worship: We strive to exalt Christ in every area of our lives by acknowledging God’s supreme worth through times of individual and corporate worship. We desire these times of worship to lead each of us to a personal encounter with God that reinforces our love for Him. (Matt 22:37-39).
Godly Leadership: We value godly leadership. We expect both pastoral & lay leadership to maintain a high standard of Christian living & example (James 3:1); We expect our leadership to lead others to serve in a ministry (Ephesians 4:12); We expect our leaders to continually seek to grow through ongoing education & mentoring (Proverbs 27:17).
Evangelism and Missions: We value Great Commission Evangelism as God's redemptive purpose through which our city, state, nation and world can be changed by the gospel of Jesus Christ. (Matt 28:18-20; Acts 1:8).
Prayer: We believe that God is honored and our faith is strengthened when we talk to God through prayer. We pray for one another, our families, our community, and our world.
1. There is only one true God. The eternal Triune God has revealed Himself to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence, or being (1 Timothy 2:5).
2. God desires to have a personal relationship with us and that this only occurs through His Son, Jesus Christ (1 Timothy 2:5-6).
3. We are to obey God and live by His commands (Deuteronomy 13:4).
5. The Bible is God’s Word given to us for daily instruction and is without error (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
6. God sent us a comforter called the Holy Spirit to guide us in our daily walk with Him (John 14:16-17).
7. In worshiping God freely, but with decency and order (1 Corinthians 14:40).
8. Our bodies are the temple of God and should be treated as such (1 Corinthians 3:16-17).
9. We should not engage in activities which would cause others to stumble (Romans 14:19-23).
For a comprehensive statement of our doctrinal beliefs please read The Baptist Faith and Message.
We’d love to hear from you - Please feel free to contact us about any questions you have about becoming a Christian, or tell us about your decision to follow Jesus Christ. Please let us know how we can serve you.